NanoIsrael 2014 is held in cooperation with the Israel National Nanotechnology Initiative (INNI) and the nanotechnology centers at Israeli universities, and is supported by the Ministry of Trade & Industry, the Foreign Ministry, key companies, universities and organizations from Israel and abroad INNI activities include:
- Establishing a national policy for resource allocation in nanotechnology, with the aim of optimizing resources for faster commercialization.
- Formulating long-range nanotechnology programs for scientific research and technology development in academia and industry, and promote development of a world-class infrastructure in Israel to support them.
- Leading in the creation of projects that promote agreed national priorities; allocate their budgets and review development progress.
- Actively seeking funding resources from public and private sources in order to implement the selected projects.
- Promoting development of innovative local nanotechnology industries which will strongly impact Israeli economic growth and benefit investors.
For more information: